[BHS Etree] ADMIN: No Morning Announcements May 1-12

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 3 11:31:38 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Marie Ferguson marieferguson at berkeley.net<mailto:marieferguson at berkeley.net>

No Morning Announcements May 1-12

Because of AP & IB exams, there will be no morning announcements on those days. We will resume morning announcements on Monday, May 15.

In the meantime, check the PowerSchool Student Daily Bulletin for important information about upcoming events and activities; we will continue to update it daily.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-leave at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself: http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here