[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES: Y-Scholars Back in Session and Accepting Applications

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 31 17:44:44 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jose Herrera Cruz jcruz at ymca-cba.org<mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org>

Y-Scholars is officially back in session for the spring semester! Group meetings and tutoring will resume today.

We are also accepting applications. Come to the YMCA Teen Center today to pick up an application packet. We're located at 2111 Martin Luther King Jr. Way in Berkeley.

If you already submitted an application, please stop by the Teen Center to check in with Mr. Jose Herrera about the status of your application. We plan to resume application reviews and interviews.

About us:
The Y-Scholars Program is a FREE afterschool college-prep program that offers academic support, such as tutoring, for high school students. We coach students to become committed, have a good attitude, and build a strong sense of self-discipline so they can be better prepare for college. Our mission is to help our Y-Scholars apply, attend, and graduate from college.

For pictures and stories, visit us at facebook.com/ysprogram/<http://facebook.com/ysprogram/>

For more direct questions about the program, please contact Mr. Jose Herrera at jcruz at ymca-cba.org<mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org> or 510-542-2130<tel:(510)%20542-2130>.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-leave at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself: http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here