[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Staff Appreciation Lunch Request #2

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 17 09:21:24 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contactMr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Hello BHS Community,

Please help us show love for the BHS staff for their hard work and
dedication in educating our youth. BHS Leadership is hosting a staff
luncheon on *Friday, January 27* with freshly prepared Mexican food as
well as beverages courtesy of Achievers Inc. We will also hold a raffle
for teachers. This event will take place in the BHS Cafeteria from 1:00
PM - 2:30 pm, following the last final exam period of the fall semester.

FOOD/GIFT CARD CONTRIBUTION

If you are interested in contributing a dessert item (5 more needed), a
side dish (5 more needed), or a gift card (any amount is appreciated),
or other gifts to be given away in the raffle, /please send me a
message/ using the email listed at the top of this email. Feel free to
bring any fresh food on Friday morning or non-fresh food on the days
leading up to the lunch.

Thank you for your support!

**

*Staff Appreciation Lunch*BHS Cafeteria. Jan. 27 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 pm.

U-N-I-T-Y, WE FLY HIGHER AS A TEAM!!!

John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
Berkeley High School

1980 Allston Way

Berkeley, CA 94704

(510) 644 - 8990
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

@Jacket__Pride <https://twitter.com/jacket__pride>

berkeleyschools.net/leadership/ <http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/>

www.inventinghiphop.com <http://www.inventinghiphop.com>

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement /la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)If that does not work, you can use the following
URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or
by typing it in the address bar
yourself:http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-join at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: