[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Academic Achievement Awards, Dec. 15 (Thu)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Dec 11 20:40:51 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

*Academic Achievement Awards*

*Thursday, December 15 *

*Little Theater*

*3rd period only (winners receive a lunch)*

As we reach the midpoint of the school year, it's a great time to recognize
and celebrate those individuals making great strides in education, either
as learners or educators. It is the hope that this acknowledgement is a
springboard to reach for even higher goals and further success.

We invite you to celebrate along with us at the Academic Achievement Awards
ceremony of students and staff members selected by each learning community
at BHS. There will be a ceremony with each person getting their moment in
the spotlight while hearing words to affirm their achievement. We will also
feature guest speakers and maybe a few words from student winners.

Thank you!!!

Chaltu Rashid, Commissioner of Achievement

*Teachers, please email with name and number of students if you wish to
bring your class to cheer on their peers. *

*Parents, please email Mr. V if you are interested in attending so that he
can put your name on the visitor list.*

2016 Award winners:

*Compassionate Achiever*

Emily Gentry BIHS

Jose Manuel Hernandez AC

Na'eem Rom Mack Frazier BIHS

Angie Fike CAS

Jessica Wahl AC

Kimora Ashby BTA

Monserrat Garcia Gonzalez NEWCOMER

Humberto Marquez-Ibarra AHA

Rosie Cox AMPS

Guadalupe Wright ISP

*A Leader At Heart*

Valeria Garcia AC

Arrion Peters-Ward AC

Rebeca Torres BIHS

Mahal Bryant CAS

Annie Stonebarger AC

Alaunte Keys BTA

Derixon Larios Rosales NEWCOMER

Marbella Hernandez AHA

Kelly Perymon AMPS

Isaiah Tapia ISP

*Scholar Athlete*

Jamir Thomas AHA

Xinavane Foreman BIHS

Jamiera Ganner CAS

Jalen Amos AC

Jerrell Gates BTA

Barasa Kamateh NEWCOMER

Sarah Marlin AHA

Brandon Bailey AMPS

Psasha Borden ISP

*Advancing Leader*

Kristian Manning AHA

Alex Mendoza-Cordero AC

James "Jack" Faller BIHS

Antwan Hunt CAS

Adriana Maciel Metal AC

Daezhanay Daniel BTA

Kaila Jenkins AHA

Maritza Garcia Alvarado NEWCOMER

Melissa Solano Hernandez AMPS

Freesia Motley ISP

*Community Leader*

Ali Houweidi AMPS

Julia Pew BIHS

Naomi Pio CAS

Emara Shabir AC

Mariah Charles BTA

Erykah Rodriguez NEWCOMER

Elijah Tapia AHA

Enrique Baeza AMPS

Manal Nasser ISP

*Acclaimed Educator*

Christie Riedell SPECIAL EDUCATION

Amanda Moreno BIHS

Eddie Estrada CAS

Mendel Chernack AC

Aaron Ward BTA

Daniella Maaze Merschdorf NEWCOMER

Devon Brewer AHA

Diane Kung AMPS

​Tiffany Williams ISP

*Acclaimed Academic Supporter*

Heber Santos SPECIAL ED​UCATION

Erica Johnson BTA

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)  If that does not
work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of
each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*