[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: SENIORS - College Application Support
bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 3 14:59:00 PDT 2016
PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact maryjacobs at berkeley.net<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>
1. College application workshop: Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 3:00-5:00 PM in the Library Computer Lab. Drop in to work on any application with college advisors. UC and CSU apps due 11/30/16.
2. College of Alameda Visit in CCC: Thursday, Nov. 10 at 3rd period.
Talk to someone form College of Alameda to learn about their 2 year programs and how to enroll.
3. Get free help with your UC application writing! Nov. 12 at 9-1 @ UC
The Black Recruitment & Retention Center at UC Berkeley is offering a University of California Personal Insights Workshop on Saturday, November 12 from 9 AM to 1 PM at Barrows Hall.
Must RSVP at: tinyurl.com/brrcinsight<http://tinyurl.com/brrcinsight>.
4. Drew University Visit in CCC: 11/16/16 during period 2.
5. Financial Aid Overview Presentation for Families of Seniors: Nov. 17 at 6:00-8:00 PM in the BHS Library with college advisors.
6. US Military Academy - West Point visits for all grades in CCC: Nov. 17 during 1st period
7. US Naval Academy in CCC for all grades: Nov. 21 at lunch period (12:24-1:04)
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net<mailto:bhs at lmi.net>.
To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To subscribe to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: subscribe
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BHS