[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Urgent Last Call to Sign Up for Community Breakfast, Nov. 7 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 3 11:47:35 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Leticia Amezcua leticiaamezcua at berkeley.net<mailto:leticiaamezcua at berkeley.net>

On Monday November 7th the entire Berkeley High School (BHS) staff will be gathering together for our first annual All Staff Community Building Breakfast.

Parents we are asking for hot home-cooked traditional all American breakfast items, Latin American items, as well as cultural Southern breakfast items like hash browns, sausages,scrambled eggs, egg casseroles, bacon, grits, etc.

We have parent volunteers that will be available to pick up items at the curbside on Allston Way (in front of BHS A gate). Food drop off will begin starting at 7:30 am, and lasting until 8:15am.

We would like this event to be a success, please CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP<https://wejoinin.com/sheets/ysrbx>.

Thank you!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/