[BHS Etree] PCAD: 1st Event of the Year - College Readiness Clinic, Oct. 22 (Sat)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 17 11:53:26 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Parents of Children of African Descent Support Group pcadparentconnection at gmail.com<mailto:pcadparentconnection at gmail.com>

Hello all!! We hope you had a wonderful summer and a great start to the 2016-2017 School Year! This email is to invite Black/African American 9-12th grade families to PCAD's College Readiness Clinic next Saturday 10/22/2016 from 10 am -1 pm!

We are partnering with BYA, Choose College for Life, BHS College Career Center, and of course the BUSD Office of Family Engagement and Equity to provide hands on help to our High School Students. Seniors will be able to get support evaluating their college options with a detailed transcript review. In addition, we will be offering help with starting or completing college applications.

For students in 9-11 grade, personal transcript review and course planning services will be provided to make sure, when their time comes, so will their options for a 4 Year College!

Please spread the word to our families so that we can continue to make a tangible difference in our children's lives! The flyer attached has all the detailed information you need!

Last but not least, if you would like to volunteer to help in this process, we are ready to plug you in. Just let us know!

All The Best,
PCAD

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/