[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISER: BHS Jacket Fundraiser thru Zachary's on College, Oct. 5 (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Oct 2 18:16:33 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this message, contactbhsjacketbusiness at gmail.com

Hi Berkeley High Community,

The /Jacket/ newspaper is having a fundraiser at Zachary's Chicago Pizza
on College Ave! As many of you know, we are completely student-run and
rely on donations and fundraisers like these to keep printing and
mailing to our subscribers.

We would love to have your support this *October 5th*, as Zachary's
Pizza on College Ave. has agreed to donate a percentage of their profits
to Jacket. *All you need to do is present the attached flier when you
pay.* You can use a digital copy on your phone or a physical copy, and
it can be used on both dine-in and take-out orders all day! We hope you
will mark your calendars and dine out with us to support student
journalism at Berkeley High School.

If you have any questions or would like to advertise in or subscribe to
the Jacket, please email us at bhsjacketbusiness at gmail.com
<mailto:bhsjacketbusiness at gmail.com>!

Best,

Jacket Business Team

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/