[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Please Complete Free/Reduced Lunch Forms

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 30 10:20:46 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Heidi
Weber,heidiweber at berkeley.net

Dear Parents and Guardians,

While many families may not qualify for Free or Reduced price meals,
many, many families will. We are VERY under enrolled at this point
which, if not remedied, could result in a considerable loss of state and
federal funds for next year. In fact, if we drop the target percentage
for the year, we stand to lose funds in following years. We use those
dollars to pay for essential programs that enable Berkeley High to
better meet the needs of our students. So, please go online at
ezmealapp.com <http://ezmealapp.com/> and do your application today.
_Six_ benefits to signing up for the meal  program are:

 1. Free/reduced lunch
 2. Fee Waivers for full or partial cost for college applications:

  * Private college applications range from $25-$80
  * California State University: $55 each school/application
  * University of California: $70 each school/applications

  3. Fee Waivers for full or partial cost for college tests:

  * SAT :$54.50 for each test
  * ACT: $56.50 for each test

     4. Prom  $25 off ticket

     5. Yearbook  $25 off

     6. Low-cost Internet access from a leading provider

If you need a paper application form, please come by the BHS front
desk. Student confidentiality is protected during the application process.

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*