[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank you to all of our AP and IB proctors

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 20 14:47:39 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

Thanks very much to all of you who helped proctor during our recent 3
weeks of IB and AP exams. The last exam of the season was today!  This
year there were 188 slots which needed to be filled -- many
of you proctored 2 or even 3 exams. You took time out of your busy
lives, showed up promptly (frequently early in the morning) ready to do
whatever was asked of you, and proctor in locations you didn't even know
existed. Seeing our students focused and hard at work is a memorable
experience that I hope you all appreciated. We are a fortunate
community, we couldn't do it without you.

A big shout out to all of our AP - IB Proctors!

Abby Eaton,  Afra Pourdad,  Agnès de Lescure, Alison Keene, Allison
Kidder*, *Allison Pennell, Amber Evans, Amy Watson, Andi Fargeix, Andy
Kivel, Andy Pollack, Anne Schonfield, Annie Banbury, Annie Johnson,
Barbara Englis, Benjamin Dierauf, Cate Leger, Catherine Betts, Catherine
Betts, Christy Mcdonald, Catherine Ference, Catherine Maggio, Cherene
Fillingim-Selk,Christie Keith, Christine Meuris, Claire Greene, Claire
Sherman, Claudia Currie-Gleason, Cristin Costello, Cynthia Scheinberg,
Dan Miller, Dana Walsh, David Schwartz, Debbie Jordan, Donna Graves,
Doug Berman, Edith Friedman, Emmanuelle Schwarz, Erica Siskind, Gayle
Buckles, Geoffrey Holton, Georges Natsoulis, Gerhard Blendstrup, Gia
Austin-Carroll, Glenn Woodfin, Gwyneth Galbraith, Hagit Cohen, Hannah
Jo, Heather Halprin, Helder Costa, Helen, Helen Bae, Hilda Steckel,
Janis Battles, Jean Fichtenkort, Jen Villeneuve, Jennifer Monihan,
Jennifer Nutt, Jess Getz, Jim Greenberg, Jim Nageotte, Jodi Levin, Joe
Panicali, Johanna Reneke, John Tomsick, Judy Anderson, Judy Hanawalt,
Julie Weitz, Karen Gilligan, Karen Miya, Karen Racanelli, Kathleen M.
Crandall, Kathryn Cohen, Kathryn Forrest, Kathy Paxson, Katie Whitty,
Kristi Holmes, Laura Morland, Laurel Coates, Laurie Tezza, Lee Steadman,
Lisa Farmer, Lisa Gessow, Lori Schack, Lucinda Sikes, Lucy Kuntz,  Lynn
Haug, Magali Barbieri, Mallorie Baron, Margaret Norman, Maria Jesus
Aguilo, Marilee Enge, Mary Sun, Matt Harray, Meg Sedlak, Melissa Gomes,
Michèle Voillequé, Miriam Moussaioff,  Monica Gyulai, Myra Paci, Paul
Pierson, Rachel Baker,  Rakhi Rao, Rene Kvidahl, Renee Good, Richard
Drogin, Robin Claire, Robin Miller,  Robin Packel, Sam Arriola, Sandra
Hudson, Sara Webber, Sarah Herbold,  Sasha Nuruddin  Shana Rocklin,
Sharan Ikeda, Shellly Ball,  Sherri Kaiser, Sherry Katz,  Sherry Xiaoye
Li,  Shoshana Gizzi, Silke Maurer, Stephanie Alladin, Stephanie McKown,
Susan Godes, Suzanne Lafetra, Terry Betts, Tracey Goldberg, Tres
Lunquist, Valerie Zylla, and Victoria Eisen

Hope the end of the school year goes smoothly for all of your students.

With much gratitude,

Lisa

--

*Lisa Sibony*

Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(/T//he request must be sent from the email address that
is subscribed to the list/.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*