[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Senior Alternatives Meeting, May 19 (Thur), 3rd Per,
bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 12 20:20:43 PDT 2016
PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact katerennie at berkeley.net<mailto:katerennie at berkeley.net>
Class of 2016,
Are you interested in learning about any of the following Post Secondary Training Programs?
1. Cypress Mandela Training Center<http://www.cypressmandela.org/>
2. Aviation Institute of Maintenance<http://www.aviationmaintenance.edu/>
3. Rising Sun Energy Center<http://risingsunenergy.org/>
4. Nor Cal Laborers<http://www.norcalaborers.org/>
5. Plumbers, Steamfitters, Refrigeration & Pipeline Local 342<http://www.ua342.org/>
6. Ironworkers Local 378<https://new.ironworkers378.org/>
7. EMS Corps<http://www.acphd.org/ems-corps.aspx>
8. The Anchor Program<http://twc-oakland.org/The-Anchor-Program>
9. Fast Response<http://www.fastresponse.org/>
10. Tradeswomen, Inc.<http://tradeswomen.org/>
11. Year UP Bay Area<http://www.yearup.org/>.
If you answered YES, then come to the College & Career Center to pick up a Permission Slip for the Senior Alternatives Meeting next Thursday 5/19 in the College & Career Center during 3rd period.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net<mailto:bhs at lmi.net>.
To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To subscribe to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: subscribe
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BHS