[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Ticket Order Date Change

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 12 20:17:07 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker irmaparker at berkeley.net<mailto:irmaparker at berkeley.net>

ATTENTION STUDENTS AND PARENTS

BART ticket order dates were originally scheduled for June 1st and 2nd; however, due to the fact that we may not be able to get a check cut for our order until the following week (as checks are cut on Thursdays), now we have elected to move the order dates up to May 25th and 26th at Lunchtime Only.

These dates will ensure that our students will get their tickets in time for Summer School transportation and tickets that may be used to return to school in August of 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

PRC STAFF

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/