[BHS Etree] ADMIN: May 11th Longfellow Family Workshop on BHS Re-Design

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 10 15:21:00 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sam Pasarow sampasarow at berkeley.net<mailto:sampasarow at berkeley.net>

Thank you to all the families who were able to participate in one or more of the three recent workshops we held on our campus last week to talk about the BHS Re-Design process. We had a rich exchange of ideas with many Berkeley High parents and guardians and look forward to more opportunities to work together for positive change at Berkeley High School.

Tomorrow night, May 11, is the first of three middle school family workshops to present and discuss the BHS Re-Design process and ideas with middle school families.

May 11: Longfellow Middle School from 7-8:30 pm in the Longfellow Library.

You can find the full schedule of middle school workshops as well as learn more about the Re-Design Process and discussions we are having with the community here:

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/information/bhs-school-redesign-process/

Thank you for your time and GO JACKETS

Sam Pasarow
Principal

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/