[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 5th Call AP - IB Proctors, Help this week

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 2 11:07:56 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

We are close. Very close, but not there yet…. Below are our last needs
which must be filled if we are going to pull off the most intensive testing
season BHS has ever seen. Below are the outstanding needs (I didn't include
the entire schedule).

Please, please, if you have a child taking an exam, look over our
outstanding needs and let me know if you are able to proctor either an AP
or an IB exam (as long as your child is not in the exam).

Thank you,

Lisa

*Tuesday, May 3:*

AP Spanish Lang.  5 proctors 7:20 am – 1 p.m   +1 for extended time. (this
always runs long because students have to record themselves speaking)

1 Rene Kvidahl

2 Sam Arriola

3  Lynn Haug

4  Doug Berman

5  need someone here

6 Miriam Moussaioff extended time 12:45-2:45

*Wednesday, May 4:*

AP English Literature   6 proctors 7:20 - noon  +1 ET 1.5 hours

1 Hagit Cohen

2 need someone here

3 Christine Meuris

4 Renee Good

5 Geoffery Holton

6 Dan Miller

7 Deb Thompson  extra time 11:-00-:2:00

IB Biology  3 Proctors 8:00 - 12:30 + 1 for extended time

1 Robin Packel

2 Meg Sedlak

3 Jim Nageotte

4  need someone extended time only 12:15-2:30

*Thursday, May 5:*

IB Computer Science  2 Proctors 11:30 - 2:30

1  Lucy Kuntz

2  need someone here

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)

word only in the subject line: subscribe