[BHS Etree] MISC: BHS Class of 1996 Reunion Information

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 2 09:01:43 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this message, contact sharrison at berkeley.edu

Berkeley High Class of 1996 20th Year Class Reunion

Come celebrate our 20th Year Class Reunion with your beloved classmates
at Old Oakland's classy club, Parliament. It's going to be a memorable
party as we catch up on old times, enjoy live jazz + blues from our
classmates, hear special guest speakers, and get down to LL, Nirvana,
Brandy, Alanis Morrisette, Tupac, and other hits from back in the day.
We'll have catered tapas, a full-service bar, live music, DJ, photo
booth, and more. Don't miss this special night!

*Berkeley High Class of 1996 20th Year Class Reunion will be Saturday
October 1st, 2016 at Parliament in Oakland.

*

Tickets are on sale now at https://www.eventbrite.com/. Search for the
event "Berkeley High School".

Thank You,

BHS 96 Reunion Committee

**

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe _from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in
the subject line: *unsubscribe *(/T//he request must be sent from the
email address that is subscribed to the list/.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*