[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting, April 11 (Mon)- Concussion Program and Golf/Raffle Updates

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 4 09:13:10 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

/Our next BAF meeting is Monday, April 11, at 7 pm in the School Library. /

//

////

//

Come hear an update about BHS and your student-athlete's participation
in the California Brainbook Concussion Pilot Program.

This meeting is also important to update all about our 2016 9th Annual
Golf Classic and Raffle on Friday May 6 at Tilden Golf Course. Remember
that proceeds from the golf tournament and raffle impact over 250
student-athletes at BHS--without this tournament, there are NO coaches
for freshman teams at BHS!

ALL PARENT REPS, please bring in raffle tickets, unsold raffle booklets
(if any left) and cash/checks. Grand Prize is a $1000 VISA gift card and
2nd prize an iPad Air2 ($450 value). Of course there are many other
terrific prizes too! And top 4 student sellers and 1 random student will
receive a free exclusive tour of Pixar.

Please contact BAF President Cindy Chang with any questions at
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>, or go to
our website at berkeleyathleticfund.net
<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net/> for more information or to contact us.

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*