[BHS Etree] AC: AC Spring Course Selection Meeting for Parents on April 5 (Tues)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 4 09:07:32 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Donna Storey
donnageorgestorey at gmail.com <mailto:donnageorgestorey at gmail.com>

Academic Choice parents, please join us for our Spring General Meeting
with a focus on next year’s course selection on Tuesday, April 5 from 7
pm to 8:30 pm in the Berkeley High School Library, Building D.

Academic Choice teachers in English, history, math, science and
electives will be speaking about course offerings, including the AP
program, for the 2016-2017 school year. This is an opportunity for
parents to get more information about AC classes.

We will also hold elections for parent representatives on the Academic
Choice Advisory Council. The ACAC meets once a month to discuss AC
academic programs, student support, social events such as the welcome
picnic and graduation, and vital fundraising to give our students the
quality education they deserve. /Our next meeting is on Friday, April 8
at 7:30 am in Conference Room B of the D Building./

All members of the AC community are welcome!

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*