[BHS Etree] MISC: Most Likely to Succeed: Free Screening at Oxford March 9 (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 17 11:40:34 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Hasmig Minassian,
hasmigminassian at berkeley.net *//*

*//*

Oxford Elementary invites you to a screening of the critically acclaimed
documentary film, /Most Likely to Succeed /(www.mltsfilm.org
<http://www.mltsfilm.org/>), on *Wednesday, March 9 at 6:30pm* in the
Oxford cafeteria.

Public and private K-12 schools, districts, universities, and
education-related organizations across the country have been hosting
screenings of the film, and it is bringing communities together for
powerful conversations about the future of K-12 education in America.
Please join us for this special opportunity to see the film and join the
conversation!

Note: The film runs 1.5 hours, and we are hoping to have an opportunity
for some brief Q & A after the film. There will be a donation box at the
door; we hope everyone will make whatever donation they are able to to
help cover the cost of bringing the film to Oxford (but no one will be
turned away for lack of funds).

To help us get a sense of how many will be attending, please RSVP to Ann
Reidy at aereidy at gmail.com <mailto:aereidy at gmail.com>. Oxford will be
offering free childcare; RSVP to Ann Reidy at the same address to make
sure there's space for your child.

We hope to see as many of you there as possible!

_____________________________
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*