[BHS Etree] FRESHMAN: TGI Fun! This Friday at Lunch W/ Link Crew, Feb. 19

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 17 11:35:01 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John
Villavicencio,johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net*

*

Hello,

Food, music, and most importantly, new friends is what TGI Fun! is all
about. We are inviting students who hang out on campus for lunch to
attend TGI Fun! in the East Gallery this Friday in an effort to make new
connections. We will play a few games, have conversation starters, and
provide pizza. This event is hosted by Link Crew & Friends!

*TGI FUN!*
**

*East Gallery (across from cafeteria)*

*Friday, February 19 at lunch*

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

1980 Allston Way

Berkeley, CA 94704

(510) 644 - 8990
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

@Jacket__Pride

berkeleyschools.net/leadership/ <http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/>

www.inventinghiphop.com <http://www.inventinghiphop.com>

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*