[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF meeting, Dec. 14 (Mon) - Athletics Academic Support Counselor Guest Speaker

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 10 10:45:08 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang, cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com<mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) monthly meeting on Monday Dec. 14th will begin at 7 pm with Xia Lee our new Academic Support counselor as our guest speaker in the school library

The end of the year is fast approaching; don't forget to make your tax deductible contribution to BAF by either going online at berkeleyathleticfund.net<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net/> or mailing your donation using our convenient pre-printed envelope. If every participating family could contribute just $20, that would be over $20,000 raised for coaches stipends, AED upkeep, and more!

And thanks to the kids and families who shopped and staffed Thanksgiving weekend at Flowerland and then this past weekend at Sports Basement. Come to the Monday meeting to hear about our finances.

Please contact BAF President Cindy Chang with any questions at cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com<mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>, or go to our website at berkeleyathleticfund.net<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net/> for more information or to contact us.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/