[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Calendar Sales for Communication Arts & Sciences, Dec. 13 (Sun) & 19 (Sat)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Dec 9 09:40:50 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lori Berlin Lorberlin at aol.com<mailto:Lorberlin at aol.com>

2016 CALENDAR SALES FUNDRAISER/ JUST 2 MORE DAYS

This is the last reminder for this year's sales. Please note the dates/times. The sale is on SUNDAY this weekend.

We are selling 2016 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars for only $6.00 each, or 5 for $25. These are the same calendars that are currently selling in stores for $13-$19. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports, spiritual, etc. They make great gifts. New selections at each sale. We now have the Sierra Club engagement calendar.

This is a fundraiser for Communication Arts and Sciences.

WHEN:
SUNDAY from 11:00 AM until 2pm on December 13

SATURDAY from 11:00 AM until 2pm on December 19

WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St., off Channing Way

RAIN OR SHINE

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/