[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Fundraiser and Meeting, Dec. 14 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 30 08:10:34 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy
Chang,cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com

Remember the BAF Shopping Weekend Dec 5-6th
at Berkeley's Sports Basement (2727 Milvia), where a simple utterance of
"Berkeley Athletic Fund" at the register will get you 10% off your
purchase, AND 10% direct to BAF!

A flyer is attached; PLEASE take a moment now to forward this email to
friends and family members.

(You can also sign up FOR FREE in the store before Dec 31 to become a
BHS Basementeer, where you can get 10% off all the time, with 10% of
profits to BAF and BHS Leadership)

We are so THANKFUL for the many opportunities that BHS Athletics
provides our students.  Please help us continue to support them by
mailing in your donation today or go to berkeleyathleticfund.net
<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net/> to donate online. Thank you!

Don't forget our *next BAF Meeting on Mon, Dec. 14 at 7 pm in the School
Library.* Guest Speaker Xia Lee, Academic Support, Athlete Study Center

GO JACKETS!

Please go to our website at berkeleyathleticfund.net
<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net/> for additional information or contact
BAF President Cindy Chang with any questions at
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at _bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>_.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/