[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Annual Report & Donation Appeal

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Nov 13 06:54:46 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rosa Luevano,
rluevano at pacbell.net

Dear Berkeley High School Community,

Last week, the BHS Development Group mailed you our Annual Report
detailing the 2014-2015 donations received. Please take a moment to read
it and see all the programs and grants that your generosity made
possible.This year, our annual donation appeal coincides with our 25th
Anniversary! /Please help us celebrate by giving as much as you can;
every donation will contribute to the success of our students.

/

Enclosed in the report is a return envelope that we hope you will use to
once again show your support for Berkeley High School. You can also
donate on line at www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org>

If you did not receive a copy of our Annual Report and would like a hard
copy, please call and leave a message at 510-464-1181 or email:
info at bhsdg.org <mailto:info at bhsdg.org>.  You can also find the Annual
Report here:
http://bhsdg.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/BHSDG-AnnualReport-2015.pdf
or included with this email as an attachment.

Thanking you in advance for your generosity.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/