[BHS Etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Advisory Council Mtg., Nov. 13 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 10 09:11:08 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Donna Storey
donnageorgestorey at gmail.com <mailto:donnageorgestorey at gmail.com>

The Academic Choice Advisory Council, or ACAC, is a group of teachers,
parents, students, and administrators who meet once a month to discuss
the present and future of Academic Choice.

Our next meeting is Friday, November 13 from 7:30 to 8:35 AM at Berkeley
High School, D Building, Conference Room B.

The Academic Choice (AC) community, as well as the public, are welcome
to attend. Every month we set aside the first part of the meeting for
community questions and concerns.

Topics this month include: reports from the student representatives, the
treasurer and the field trip coordinator; an update on the Ethnic
Studies position; and new protocols for approving funding.

If you are unable to attend, the minutes of AC Advisory Council Meetings
can be found on the AC Governance page of the AC website:
http://berkeleyschools.net/ac/?page_id=175

Sincerely,

Donna Storey

ACAC secretary and AC parent

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*