[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Berkeley High Th!nk B!g, Nov. 19 (Thu)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 3 17:26:25 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Fellow Jackets,

We are inviting you to be part of a B!G event where passionate people will
speak to you about their B!G !DEAS. We are hosting a few friends of the BHS
community to present ideas at the first Berkeley High Th!nk B!g event. The
speakers are passionate, personable, and providing the audience with
perspective-changing insight into their respective topics. It's a night to
spark B!G !DEAS...

*BERKELEY HIGH TH!NK B!G*

Berkeley Community Theater

Thursday, November 19

7:00 - 9:00 pm

Sliding Scale Donations $1 - $50 (Suggested Entry $5)

Elementary & Middle School Students get in for $1.

For more info, visit: berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?p=248

Name

Position

Topic

Mick Gardner

SF County Jails

Restorative Justice

Dave Stevens

Berkeley Research, Evaluation, and Assessment

Big Data

Albrey Brown

Telegraph Academy

Coding

Dacher Keltner

UC Berkeley Professor of Psychology

Science of Happiness

Chayla Fisher

BHS Student

Overcoming Hardships

Kadijah Means

UC Santa Cruz student

Something Amazing!

John Villavicencio

BHS Educator

Decline of the Radio DJ

*Speakers subject to change

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*