[BHS Etree] CLUBS: XQ Super School Team

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 3 16:44:32 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact luckywhitburnthoma at students.berkeley.net<mailto:luckywhitburnthoma at students.berkeley.net>

Interested in recreating an epic public high school? Join the XQ Super School team! The XQ Super School competition is created for people around the nation to create a completely different education system. The winner gets money to build five of their own schools!

We want multiple perspectives from students of all learning communities and maybe even parents who might have some insight to help build our team.

For more information check out the website: http://xqsuperschool.org<http://xqsuperschool.org/>

Have any ideas/suggestions of things you would want to see in school? Want to join the XQ Super School team of BHS students?

Contact me, Milo, at luckywhitburnthoma at students.berkeley.net<mailto:luckywhitburnthoma at students.berkeley.net> about anything!

Thank you in advance,

Lucky Whitburn-Thomas

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/