[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Ticket Order Are Here

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jun 3 14:04:55 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker,
irmaparker at berkeley.net<mailto:leticiaamezcua at berkeley.net>

Attention Parents and Students!**

*BART tickets for June are here. Please have your child pick up their
tickets by June 10th to ensure that all students will have their tickets
for summer school and other school related events that they might have.
*Also please tell your child to be careful using BART tickets in the
summer, as they must be used for school related purposes only.*All
tickets not picked up by June 10th will be sold and money will be
refunded to purchasers. We do not work during summer vacation, so we
cannot be responsible for tickets left over the summer.*

We wish each of our families a wonderful and restful summer vacation.

Peace,

The BHS Parent Resource Center staff

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS