[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call Textbook Returns

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 27 20:04:56 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear BHS Community,

Have you been waiting all year to volunteer for something worthwhile?

The textbook room still needs a lot of volunteers to help with the book
returns, starting next week, Monday - Wednesday, June 1-3, and then during
Finals Week, Monday - Wednesday. There are a variety of shifts available
both weeks, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The more people we have helping,
the less back up there is and the sooner students can get through the line.

This an enormous endeavor, with close to $1.5 million worth of textbooks we
hope to have returned. This project is fast paced and you get the chance to
interact with students, especially before school, during lunch and after
school. We could really use your help, please visit this site

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4dadaa2fa6fb6-text

Thank you!

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe