[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank You -- April and May Proctors

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 27 20:00:29 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

Thanks to all of you who helped proctor during our recent 3 weeks of IB and
AP exams. There were 162 slots which needed to be filled -- many of you
proctored 2 or 3 exams. You took time out of your busy lives, showed up
promptly (frequently early in the morning, including one of you who
surprised us with doughnuts!) ready to do whatever was asked of you, and
proctor in locations you didn't even know existed. Seeing our students
focused and hard at work is a memorable experience that I hope you all
appreciated. We are a fortunate community, we couldn't do it without you.

A big shout out to our AP - IB Proctors!

Sheila Wilkins, Michael Hingerty, Margy Hutchison, Rachel McMullin, Betsy
Wahl, Melissa Gomes, Meg Sedlak, Cameron Jones, Itay Demedina, Jonathan
Simon, Teal Major, Heather Rice, Suzanne Lafetra, Jennifer Villeneuve,
Laurel Fletcher, Melanie Goldfeld, Catharine Trobrick, Holly Scheider,
Elaine Lotus Chan, Karen Gilligan, Dana Welsh, Earl Flad, Abby Eaton, Rene
Kvidah, Sam Arriola, David Schwartz, Edith Friedman, Lori Koch, Jane Larson,
Mimi Chin, Rona Teitelman, Alison Keene, Anne Schonfield, Autumn Stephens,
Linda Bertolli, Gaby Giacchino, James Nageotte, Stephanie Hochman, Beth
Gerstein, Kathy Burns, Elisa Ding, Renee Good, Christina Spaulding, Emily
Payne, David Belda, Susi Jensen, Deborah Jordan, Robin Claire, Margy
Hutchison, Monette Paciencia, Claire Sherman, Catherine Betts, Melissa
Havilan, Marti Grubb, Jennifer Nutt, Sarah Williams, Susan Hubl, Irma
Leyandre, Kristin Gross, Cate Leger Janis Battles, Jackie Schalit, Jeni
Bezar, MaryJane Pauley, Pilly O'Donnell, Xia Teng, Alex Chiappetta, Dove
Schrer, Silke Maurer, Patricia Montano, Joe Panicali, Mai Linh Spencer, Jill
Suttie, Catherine Ference, Ildiko Kozek, Laura Morland, Cristin Costello,
Judith Barish, Alina Salganicoff, Claire Greene, Jane Angeles, Alice
Prussin, Rachel Baker, Miriam Moussaioff, Vicki Victoria, Julie Hayes, Leia
Ambra, Jill Fujisaki, Felicia Cole, Nancy Rader, Pamela Inbar-Hansen, Tricia
Kerr, Tomi Kobara, Jennie McDonald, Laura R. Marlin, Ariane van der Straten,
Donna Graves, Marguerite S Conrad, Larry Orman, Katherine Bond, Judy
Hanawalt, Nancy Facher, Laurie Tezza, Lucinda Sikes, Heidi Rosenfelder,
Kathy Paxson, Megan MacMillan, Mark Hersh, Stephanie McKown, Lisa Gessow,
Andy Pollack, Sherry Katz, Kathleen Erwin and Babbie Freiberg. I think I
have you all here... please forgive me if I missed your name.

We are also grateful to those of you who proctored the CST test for our
Sophomores in April.

Anushka Drescher, Itay Demedina, Laurel Coates, Judy Hanawalt, Rene Kvidahl,
Feliciano Ursos, Victoria Eisen, Joe Villeneuve, Susan Storch and Hagit
Cohen. Having your enthusiasm welcoming our students and assistance during
the exam is a much appreciated addition to our sophomores' experience.

Hope the end of the school year goes well for all of your students.

With much gratitude,

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe