[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Nepal Fundraising Collections Update

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 4 16:25:38 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Greetings BHS Community,

It has been over a week since the earthquake caused tremendous damage in
Nepal. At BHS, we have a small community of Nepalese students who are
organizing disaster relief efforts along with the support of numerous
student groups.

Today we have collected around $500 from students, staff and the
community. We will be hosting numerous fundraisers over the next couple
of weeks to help reach our goal of $3000. We are collecting funds for
World Vision, UNICEF, Save The Children, Bibeksheel Nepal, IDEX and the
Red Cross.

We no longer accepting clothing and other items as we have reached the
maximum that are sponsoring organization can accept. Thank you for the
donations that have been contributed so far.

Checks can be made to "BHS ASB" with a note "Nepal Relief". If you have
any questions or comments, please send them to Mr. Villavicencio.

Please help us reach the goal of $3000!​

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

@TheJacketHive

@BerkeleyHighASB

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS