[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: SCRIP for Summer & End of Year Thank You

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 3 19:24:23 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Heidi Goldstein or Richard
Thomason at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com

A reminder to all SCRIP subscribers - or those who have been meaning to sign
up -- that the SCRIP program will wind down for the summer months with the
June delivery (weekend of June 5-7) being the last for this school year.

A gift of SCRIP is a great way to recognize BHS teachers and staff for their
fantastic support of our students this year!

If you'd like to order extra scrip for your June delivery please let us know
before May 15th; we would be glad to include it!  Just reply to
bhs_scrip at yahoo.com and let us know what you'd like to do.

Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) Scrip Program raises funds
for a variety of programs at BHS.  We sell four kinds of scrip:

.         Berkeley Bowl ($100 electronic card denominations),

.         Berkeley and El Cerrito Natural Grocery Stores ($10 paper scrip
denominations),

.         Peet's Coffee and Tea ($10, $20 and $50 gift cards),

.         Solano Avenue Association ($10 gift cards) that are honored at all
Andronico's markets and many stores and restaurants on Solano

Your support for the program this year has been tremendous and has helped
raise close to $20,000 for the Berkeley High School Development Group
programs and grants, such as equipment for science and art classes;
classroom field trips; and support for students applying to college, to name
just a few.

WHAT NEXT? Contact us at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com for more information.  With a
little advance notice we fill your one-time order -- or can set you up for a
regular subscription next year -- and your purchase supports important
programs at BHS.

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe