[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Homeless Support Club Fundraiser - Last Week!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 17 10:41:51 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sophina Jones
sophinajones at berkeley.net <mailto:sophinajones at berkeley.net>

This is our LAST WEEK!

The Homeless Support Club, in collaboration with the McKinney-Vento
Program, is having a Dollar A Day Fundraising Event. This event will
help to raise money for student Chrome Books, as well as purchasing Prom
tickets. */LAST YEAR we were able to buy three Chrome Books and over 40
tickets for students to the prom. /*

The event will be held from February 17th to March 18th. We need the
support of the BHS Community to make this event a success!

Please help us raise money for this event! Three possible ways to donate
are listed below:

1) Make your tax deductible donation to:

Berkeley Public Schools Fund with "McKinney Vento" in the subject line

Mail to: PO Box 2066, Berkeley, CA 94702 OR
https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/donate/online-donation/

2) If you are able to collect donations in your place of business,
please contact Tamar Baumer at tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net
<mailto:tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net> and we will supply you with a
donation box with signage

3) Or, go to www.gofundme.com/bhsdollaraday
<http://www.gofundme.com/bhsdollaraday>

If you would like more information about the BHS Homeless Support Club
or would like to get involved, please contact Adrianna Valle at
tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net
<mailto:tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net>

For more information about the McKinney-Vento program at BHS, contact
the homeless student counselor, Ms. Sophina Jones at
sophinajones at berkeley.net <mailto:sophinajones at berkeley.net>.

Sophina Jones, M.S, PPSC

McKinney-Vento Counselor

Berkeley Unified School District

510.644.6529 <tel:510.644.6529>

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS