[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Some Phone Lines Down at BHS

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 4 14:12:28 PST 2015

Approximately 50 phone lines are currently down at BHS. The District is
addressing the problem and has not yet said when the lines will be back
on line. They report that one of the five "cabinets," which serve our
BHS phone system has failed completely. There are fifty individual phone
numbers that are not working and all phones in the M building classrooms
are off line.

The main line to the school, 644-6120, is working and most classroom
phones are working. Calls to the non-working phone numbers go
immediately to voice mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we will provide more information
as it becomes available.

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS