[BHS Etree] AMPS: Pre-Open House Dinner, Feb. 5 (Thur)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 30 18:00:18 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurie Rodney
lrodney at berkeley.net

Families of the AMPS community ~ Please join us for our AMPS community
potluck next Thursday, February 5th, just before the Open House.

We will gather and eat from 6:00-6:45 pm in the College and Career Center to
share food and celebrate the life of Kaleb Kassaye McYates.  In his honor we
will provide some Ethiopian food (any donations to this are welcome) but we
also are asking our families to bring food:

Freshmen - Main dish

Sophomores - Side dish

Juniors - Desserts

Seniors - Drinks

We will provide plates, napkins, flatware, and cups.

We will also be celebrating the successes of our students from all grade
levels for their achievements the first semester as well as the college
acceptances that are already coming in.

Please join us regardless of whether you have time to cook or bring
anything. There is always enough food for everyone.  If you want to help set
up or clean up just let us know and join us at 5:45 pm in the CCC.

Any questions call or email:

Laurie Rodney lrodney at berkeley.net   (510) 331-7091  or

Claudia Gonzalez claudiagonzalez at berkeley.net   (510) 394-5898

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe