[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Follow Up On Yesterday's After-School Incidents

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 23 16:23:23 PST 2015

Dear Community,

Following yesterday's incidents outside of campus, our staff, in
partnership with Berkeley PD, continued to investigate both incidents,
and two additional arrests were made and additional administrative
consequences are being considered.

Dismissal was quiet today. We had 3,000 students completing finals
without incident. The campus was fully functional, and I'm very happy
with the efforts of our staff and the support we received from our
district and community partners.

Student safety is always a priority. We will continue to work to prevent
these types of incidents in the future and to make sure there are
consequences and actions taken against anyone who puts our students'
safety in jeopardy.

--

Kristin Glenchur

Principal, Berkeley High School

_________________________________

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*