[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Staff Appreciation Lunch, Jan. 23 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 12 19:47:26 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Woo-hoo!

Thank you for the contributions that have come in so far. We have at least
30 gift cards and gifts to give away to teachers. Leadership is still
accepting items all the way up until the date of the event. Please notify
me`beforehand if you can contribute anything. Thank you!!!

Please help us show love for the BHS staff for their hard work and
dedication in educating our youth. BHS Leadership is hosting a staff
luncheon on Friday, January 23 with freshly prepared Mexican food as well as
beverages. We will also hold a raffle for teachers. This event will take
place in the BHS Cafeteria from 1:30 - 2:30 pm, following the last final
exam period of the fall semester.

If you are interested in donating a gift card, food items or other gifts to
be given away in the raffle, please send me a message.

Thank you for your support!

Staff Appreciation Lunch BHS Cafeteria. Jan. 23 from 1:30 - 2:30 pm.

John Villavicencio

Director of Student Activities

Berkeley High School

(510) 644 - 8990

johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe