[BHS Etree] AC: Advisory Council Mtg. Jan. 9 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 6 19:35:12 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Donna Storey
donnageorgestorey at gmail.com <mailto:donnageorgestorey at gmail.com>

The Academic Choice Advisory Council, or ACAC, is a group of teachers,
parents, students, and administrators who meet once a month to discuss
the present and future of Academic Choice.

Our next meeting is Friday, January 9 from 7:30 to 8:35 AM
at Berkeley High School, D Building, Conference Room B.

The AC community, as well as the public, are welcome to attend.  Every
month we set aside the first part of the meeting for community questions
and concerns. On the agenda this month:

- Public/Parent comments and questions
- Discussion of Funding Priorities

- Fundraising for AC
- AC Teacher Surveys

Sincerely,

Donna Storey
ACAC secretary and AC parent

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS