[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Follow up on earlier protest email

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 4 12:26:52 PST 2014

Dear Community,

I wanted to follow up on my earlier email and let you know that no students
chose to leave campus today and reports from BPD indicate it's quiet up on
the Cal campus as well.  There is some police activity at the Post Office
across the street, however safety officers are monitoring it and it has not
affected out campus. We will continue to err on the side of caution in
communicating issues that may arise.

Take care,

Kristin Glenchur
--