[BHS Etree] MISC: Students Wanted to Interview about King's Edible Schoolyard, Nov 17-21

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 12 16:33:00 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jessica at edibleschoolyard.org

In celebration of its 20th anniversary, King Middle School's The Edible
Schoolyard is launching an Alumni Project and is seeking to interview
alumni to hear former students' favorite memories and experiences and
the impact ESY may have had. If your child attended The Edible
Schoolyard and would be interested in helping this effort, a
representative will be at Berkeley High's gallery space, November 17th
to the 21st, holding interviews during lunch and after school. The
interview will be no longer than 30 minutes. Student's participation
will be recognized during the 20th anniversary celebration. For further
questions / details, email Jessica at edibleschoolyard.org
<mailto:Jessica at edibleschoolyard.org>.

Interviews schedule:

Monday, November 17, Lunch & After School

Tuesday, November 18, LUNCH ONLY

Wednesday, November 19, Lunch & After School

Thursday, November 20, AFTER SCHOOL ONLY

Friday, November 21, Lunch & After School

*Interview Details*

  * There are a total of 15 questions on a range of themes
  * The interviews take 30 - 40 minutes
  * Interviews can take place in person, by phone, or by skype
  * With permission, we will record the interviews
  * We hope that interviewees will help us spread the word about our
    efforts to other King alumni they know
  * All participants will be formally recognized and thanked for their
    help during the 20th anniversary celebrations
  *

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS