[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Academic Support Resources

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 29 19:44:02 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels,
wynskeels at berkeley.net

Please encourage our students to take advantage of the academic support
resources available at Berkeley High School.

Teacher led after school tutorials are available in almost every
academic subject for the duration of the school year. The Fall 2014
tutorial schedule *is attached.* These tutorial sessions are funded
through the generous support of the Berkeley High School Development
Group (BHSDG).

The College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00
PM for drop-in tutorial assistance. We have many highly skilled tutors
available for every academic subject.

Need to fulfill the "Math Hours" tutoring requirement? Don't wait until
the last minute. The schedule of Math Tutoring locations*is attached*
and is also available on the Berkeley High School website. This will be
updated regularly as tutoring opportunities arise. Many BUSD students
can benefit from your expertise!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS