[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Business Partners Lunch, Oct. 10 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 6 20:40:24 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact bizpartners at bhsdg.org

Seats available for lunch at Revival; BHS staff to talk about College and
Career Readiness!

We invite all business folks, whether or not they have children currently
attending, to participate. Does your company support BHS? Invite them to do
so and come to the lunch.

This coming Friday, October 10th is the fourth annual luncheon for business
partners to support BHS students, and fund important programs including
academic, athletic, artistic and club resources.  Primary funding includes
underwriting an after-school tutoring program free to all students, and
providing all teachers with a stipend for discretionary needs in their
classrooms.

The Business Partners' goal is to raise significant funds from the Business
Community to supplement Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG).  We
know and appreciate how people are busy.  The Biz Partners Annual Luncheon
follows a simple formula: We will provide you a delicious lunch at Revival,
one of Berkeley's finest restaurants, on October 10th, speakers Skyler
Barton and Kate Trimlett will provide highlights from Berkeley High, and
BHSDG leaders will share how the money raised was used.

Minimum participation is $500/seat, but we are hoping you can give more. All
donations are tax deductible. At the luncheon, you can either write us a
check, indicate the amount you will pledge over the coming academic year, or
use a credit card. Tickets can be pre-purchased at:
<http://bizpartnerlunch2014.brownpapertickets.com>
http://bizpartnerlunch2014.brownpapertickets.com

Luncheon logistics:

October 10th

12:00 - 1:30 p.m.

Revival Restaurant

2102 Shattuck Ave (at Addison)

Berkeley

For information or to RSVP, please contact  <mailto:Bizpartners at bhsdg.org>
Bizpartners at bhsdg.org

Special thanks to Revival Restaurant.

About the BHS Development Group Business Partners

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is the primary
fundraising organization for Berkeley High School. It was established in
1991 and is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. The mission is
to support and strengthen the educational experience of all BHS students by
raising and distributing funds to enhance academic and other projects.

The BHSDG Business Partners comprise local and national businesses with an
interest in Berkeley and an appreciation that Berkeley High School is the
only public high school in our community. We rely on BHS for the education
of our children and/or our employees' children. BHS provides customers and
potential employees. With a national reputation for academic excellence,
diversity and social enrichment, BHS is an important component for
maintaining the quality of life and the value of Berkeley residence.

BHSDG tax identification number: 94-3173406

Payment via PayPal can be made at  <http://www.bhsdg.org/> www.bhsdg.org
Please specify Biz Partner lunch. Checks or credit cards also accepted.

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe