[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Interested in BHS Boys Golf?

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 22 16:23:07 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sherry Katz sjkatz at comcast.net

Boys golf is a spring sport at BHS. The season runs from February to May
and our home golf course is Tilden Park Golf Course in Berkeley. If any of
you are interested in playing on the team and would like to know more about
the schedule and commitment, please contact team parent Sherry Katz at
sjkatz at comcast.net or 510-527-9179.

We can also suggest a local fall golf program to improve or sharpen your
skills (this program begins in October). Our wonderful head coach is
Brandon Chapman, the head golf pro at Lake Chabot Golf Course in Oakland.

bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree
archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS website:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*