[BHS Etree] JUNIORS/SOPHOMORES: PSAT Sign Up

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Sep 21 19:23:59 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Benette Williams,
benettewilliams at berkeley.net

PSAT sign-ups will not begin until Wednesday, Sept. 24. I am waiting for
confirmation that the contract for online sign-ups has been approved by
the district. Once that occurs, one can sign up online using a debit or
credit card. I will also take sign-ups on campus. The fee for the test
is $25. Juniors who qualify for free and reduced lunch pay $5. There is
no fee reduction for sophomores. Those paying on campus may pay in cash
or by check written to Berkeley High School. The location will be
forthcoming on Tuesday. The test is Saturday, Oct. 18. Report time (to
the campus green) is 8 a.m. Testing will be in the C building and room
assignments will be posted on the doors. Students should bring several
number 2 pencils (not mechanical) and a calculator. The test should
conclude by 11:30.

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/