[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BOLD Meeting, Oct. 6 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 19 12:48:48 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurette Gennis,drlschiff at aol.com

Please join us Monday October 6 from 6:30 to 8:30 for the second meeting
of the year for BOLD- a support group for parents of children with
Learning Differences. This group, formed last year by Berkeley high
parents, meets monthly at Berkeley High in the College and Career
Center- usually the 2nd Monday of the month. (This month the second
Monday is a school holiday.) Our group hopes to provide support and
information to parents. Some months we will discuss a topic and other
months we will talk and brainstorm together to help one another help our
kids navigate school.

Questions: Laurette Gennis: drlschiff at aol.com <mailto:drlschiff at aol.com>
or bhsboldcontact at gmail.com <mailto:bhsboldcontact at gmail.com>.

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.