[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting (BAF), Sept 8 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 4 14:03:04 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF)* cordially invites you to our first
meeting of the school year on Monday September 8 at 7 pm (BHS library,
2nd floor, D bldg)

We will start the evening by first introducing our new Principal (and
former BHS athletic director and VP), Kristin Glenchur!

*We will then be discussing...

...new BAF policies affecting the management of the Restricted Team Funds

...how to apply for and receive BAF grants for your team

...upcoming fundraising events to help your teams and BAF raise money to
counter the budget cuts to the athletic department

...fun school and community events to raise awareness of BAF and BHS
Athletics including the Solano Stroll and the BHS South of Bancroft
Grand Opening

We hope to see you next Monday, and please consider joining BAF if....

...you have children who may be involved in the 19 sports and over 50
teams governed by the BHS athletic department

...you want to get involved at BHS--yet not overcommit!

...you want to be around a fun group of people, all passionate about
supporting athletic and academic success for our children at Berkeley High!

* BAF is a non-profit 501c3 volunteer organization. We meet on the
second Monday of each month (except for the third Monday in Oct and Nov)
in the school library. Please mark your calendars now!...and GO JACKETS!

(Sept 8, Oct 20, Nov 17, Dec 8, Jan 12, Feb 9, Mar 9, April 13, May
11, June 8)

"A successful team is a group of many hands but of one mind"--Bill Bethel

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe. *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*