[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Schedules on Powerschool

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 25 17:07:26 PDT 2014

Students and families can view class schedules in Powerschool after 5:00 pm
tonight (Monday Aug. 25). Students who missed registration or who want to
check if their schedule has changed can now view their official schedules
online.

It is important that students attend all classes on their official schedule
both so we can take an accurate roll and locate and notify them if their
schedule has changed. While we try not to disrupt a student's schedule,
occasions arise where we must balance classes or make changes after school
starts.

During this important time, counselors are unavailable for drop in meetings
or to return calls or emails. They are prioritizing scheduling new students
and are reviewing Schedule Change Request forms in the order they are
received. We anticipate they will be unavailable for appointments until at
least Wednesday of next week.

Class begins with 1st period at 8:27 am on Wednesday Aug. 27. Only 0 and 7th
period music classes will meet on Wednesday with all other 0 and 7th period
classes starting on Thursday Aug. 28. Science labs are still being filled,
and they will begin the week after Labor Day.

We appreciate your patience as we work to get all of our students the
classes they need.

For more information regarding Powerschool please see:
http://www.berkeleyschools.net/check-grades-and-attendance/

Hard copies of schedules will also be available on the first day of school
in the food court beginning at 8 am.

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.