[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call for Registration Help

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 13 16:51:04 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

Registration is next week, August 18-22. We hope to process close to 3,000 students during those five days. Thank you to everyone who has already responded with offers to help!

The positions are not difficult, no experience necessary, and it has the wonderful benefit of giving you the chance to meet and see a large number of BHS students. The more volunteers, the shorter the lines.  I am hoping for at least 20 volunteers for each shift Monday-Thursday and 10 each per shift on Friday.  Below are the numbers of volunteers so far.

Please consider helping out, we need you!  I am answering all emails, please let me know if you haven’t heard back from me.

Thanks,
Lisa

2014 BHS Registration
(The morning shifts are 8:15 to noon,  afternoon is 12:45 to 3:30 p.m.)

Monday, August 19 : Seniors
morning (6)
afternoon(4)

Tuesday, August 20: Juniors
AM (8)
PM (3)

Wednesday, August 21: Sophomores
AM (7)
PM (6)

Thursday, August 22: Freshmen
AM (10)
PM (5)

Friday, August 23: Make Up Day
AM (5)
PM (6)

--
Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

 ____

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/