[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 4th Call - Textbook Returns This Week

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jun 8 22:20:03 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Parents and Friends of Berkeley High,

Textbook returns are off to a great start. We have collected a fair number
of textbooks over the course of the past few days and could not have done so
without your help. I expect that the real work is just beginning, and am
reaching out to you to ask that you donate a few more hours to textbook
returns this week.

We still have over seven thousand textbooks to collect, and will not be able
to do so without your help. You really came through for us last week, and we
have been able to collect books without any wait periods because you have
been there to receive them!

This week we have three two hour time slots every day that need parent
volunteers:

Monday - Friday

10-12

12-2

2-4

Please sign up here to help return books in the Community Theater:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0a4ba9a72b0-book

Thanks much,

Vaile Fujikawa, MLIS

Library Media Technician, Berkeley High School

President-Elect, SLISConnect,  2013-2014

vailefujikawa at berkeley.net

(510) 644-6139

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.