[BHS Etree] BUSD: Photos: BHS Graduations 2014

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jun 6 07:43:53 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
markcoplan at berkeley.net

Here are a few of the Berkeley High graduation celebrations that I've been
able to capture so far. There are so many celebrations that I'm sorry it's
not possible to get to them all. All of the celebrations I do get, including
the big graduation at the Greek Theater on June 13th will be available on
the home page of the BUSD website, www.berkeley.net under BUSD Graduations
2014.

BHS Senior Awards Ceremony (partial event due to Board Meeting):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157645037022334/

BHS Academic Choice Graduation 2014:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157645079936513/

BHS African American Studies Graduation 2014 Photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157644539163330/

BHS African American Studies Graduation 2014 the Certificates:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157644539968007/

You can download your photos from Flickr. Click the right side of your mouse
on the photo you want to download. You will some options on the right side
of the photo. Click on the three dots which lead to more options. Click on
Download All Sizes. Click on "Original Size" (right side of mouse), then
click on "Download" and save to a folder on your computer.

Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

Berkeley Unified School District

510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.