[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Join the Berkeley High School Development Group, May 5 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 17 08:56:28 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Betsy Bigelow-Teller
betsybhsdev at gmail.com <mailto:betsybhsdev at gmail.com>

The Berkeley High School Development Group wants */you/*/!/ Join
Berkeley High's primary fundraising organization and help enrich the
experience of all BHS students.

We raise and grant funds for many programs throughout BHS, including
free drop-in After-School Tutoring, classroom grants for every teacher,
and the Substance Abuse Prevention program through the Health Center. We
also manage the funds raised by all small schools and programs for
free. We have lots of great volunteer opportunities, large and small.
Check out our website at www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org/>.

Come to our next meeting on *Monday, May 5 at 7 p.m. *

*_Please note_**: We normally meet in the BHS Library, but our May
meeting will be held in Conference Room B in the administration building*.

Questions? Please contact Betsy Bigelow-Teller at betsybhsdev at gmail.com
<mailto:betsybhsdev at gmail.com> or Carole Ungvarsky at
csuberkeley at gmail.com <mailto:csuberkeley at gmail.com>_._

Betsy Bigelow-Teller

Co-President

Berkeley High School Development Group

/Betsy/

/___________/

Betsy Bigelow-Teller

Co-President

Berkeley High School Development Group

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.